2021 Sailing School Cancelled

Sadly, the decision has been made to cancel the 2021 Summer Sailing School, due to the ongoing thread of the Covid-19 virus.

We will see you for the Summer sailing school in 2022!

2020 Sailing School Cancelled

As you likely know, because of the threat of Covid-19, the City of Burlington is keeping all recreational facilities, parks, playgrounds, and sports fields closed until June 30. As a result, LaSalle Park Community Marina is closed for 2020. This means that the boats cannot be moved from the compound where they were stored last fall. There is not room in this compound for the Sail School to operate and in addition we would not be able to launch our docks in time for a June 29 opening. Thus it is with great regret that BSBC must cancel its sail School for 2020. A full refund of fees will be sent to all who have enrolled. Details will be forwarded to each individual via email within 2 to 4 weeks.

Please be assured that the sail school will operate next summer if the authorities allow it. Enrolment will open early in 2021. Please check our web site in early January. We wish everybody a healthy spring summer, fall and 2021.